Here is that Pay-as-You-Grow power statement again. We just love this next line, and so will you.
You are only charged once per day when MyOrderDesk is used.
We do not charge transaction or monthly fees for any of our MyOrderDesk Packages.
We believe strongly in protecting the privacy of all users of this website. When you register with us, the information you provide to us is used to customize the site with the name of the Print Service Provider and their customers and to deliver email notifications to both. The Print Service Provider and their customer will see each other’s email address, contact name, street address, etc. since these are necessary to conduct business. We do not share personally identifiable information about users of this site with any other company without the permission of the user. This site is a service of PagePath Technologies, Inc.
How does PagePath charge fees for using MyOrderDesk?
- The MyOrderDesk billing Day runs from Midnight to Midnight in the US Central Time zone.
- Use, Usage, or Using
- The system is Used when any one or more of the following take place:
- Clicking the Send button on an Order Form. Whether it’s a test job, request for quote, or any other type of submittal, if you, your staff, your prospects or customers click the ‘Send’ or ‘Attach & Send’ buttons on an order form (the ‘Send Files & Orders’ page), regardless if any data has been filled in or any files have been attached, or
- Accepting or Rejecting a Proof. If you, your staff, prospects or customers accept or reject a proof, or
- Accessing the Job Details page. If you, your staff, your prospects or customers access the Job Details page by clicking a job’s Tracking# under the Tracking# column on the My Jobs page, or by using a similar link in an email notice, or web browser, or
- Storing Files.Storing proof, production, or other files on the server, including files produced by the PDF2U print driver or ezMerge system is a Use. These are files that you, your staff, your customers or your prospects added or attached to a job, or caused to be created with the job. This does NOT apply to storing the customer’s order specifications.Stored file example: Your customer places an order with you and attaches an art file to their order. Until it is deleted from our server, the attached art file will cause a Use fee to be incurred for every day it resides on the server. Downloading the attached file does NOT delete the file from the server. To delete the attached file, check mark the job and click the ‘DELETE Stored Files Only’ button. Jobs with attached files that will cause a Use are indicated with a magnifying glass and/or CD/DVD icon in the Tracking# column on the My Jobs page. They can also be viewed by clicking the ‘Jobs Rec’d with Stored Files” tab on the My Jobs page. To view all the jobs, change the display selection from 45 days to 24 months.
- Prepaid Use
- Think of a phone card or in-store credit or gift card. Prepaid Use is the amount paid to PagePath in advance for future Use of the system. Prepaid Use is not refundable and does not expire. Prepaid Use can only be used for MyOrderDesk products and services purchased from PagePath. For accounts with zero Usage after more than 1 year, a $10 per month Dormant Account Fee will be assessed against the Prepaid Use on account.
- Daily Use Fee (or Usage Fee)
- A flat fee will be deducted from your Prepaid Use for any Day the system is Used. Regardless of whether one or multiple Uses occur for the Day, only one flat, fee will be deducted for the day. See below for details. Daily Use Fees are not refundable.
- Target Balance (Prepaid Use)
- The maximum amount of Prepaid Use you want at any given time. The Target balance must cover a minimum 35 days of future Use. The automatic credit card charges to Replenish your Prepaid Use will not exceed this limit.
- Minimum Balance (Prepaid Use)
- The lowest amount of Prepaid Use you can have before the automatic Replenishment (a “refill”) is triggered. The minimum balance must cover at least five days of MyOrderDesk Usage, plus the minimum monthly amount for any other service such as the PrintNewz newsletter, email hosting, etc. When your Prepaid Use falls below the Minimum Balance, PagePath will automatically charge your credit card the difference between the Target Balance amount and your current amount of Prepaid Use.
- Replenishment (Prepaid Use)
- The amount that PagePath will charge to your credit card to bring your current Prepaid Use up to the Target Balance. It is the difference between your current Prepaid Use amount and the Target Balance. Replenishment occurs whenever your Prepaid Use falls below the Minimum Balance. You will be notified by email when a charge has completed (or failed). Note: In the event the credit card charge is rejected or otherwise unable to be charged, your account will be automatically locked when your Prepaid Use falls to $0. Locked accounts will not be accessible by you until the Target Balance payment can be made.
- Signup Fee
- The Signup Fee is a one-time charge for a MyOrderDesk package, package add-on, package upgrade, or service supplied by PagePath. It is not refundable. However, if you upgrade to a package with an equal or higher signup fee, the signup fee you have already paid will be applied and you will pay only the difference, if any. If you downgrade from a package to one with a lower signup fee, the full amount of the signup fee will be applied to the lower package’s signup fee. You will not be credited for any difference in signup fees.
- All funds are in U.S. dollars.
- Any person who sends or accesses jobs, job data or files. This includes you, your staff, your customers, or prospects. When the user/customer limit for your package is reached, new customers will be blocked from sending jobs. If you choose not to block “over limit” customers, you will need to upgrade to the next pay package to access the “over limit” jobs. The blocking option is controlled by the Options page in the Site Settings area on the My Account page.
How do I cancel? We would hate to lose you as a customer, but realize that sometimes situations change. Businesses are sold, needs change, etc. So if you need to cancel the MyOrderDesk service, please contact our Customer Care Department at 866-770-7561 option 2. All accounts and services will remain open until you contact Customer Care. Any charges incurred to your account before you contact our Customer Care Department will be non-refundable. We will email you a confirmation at the time of cancellation to confirm the deactivation of your accounts and services.
Terms & Conditions
Site visitors, users, and customers, are solely and fully responsible for any content sent to our site. We strictly prohibit the posting of the following types of content to our site:
- Any material that includes Personal Information, defined as, first name and last name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following data elements that relate to said person:
- Social Security number;
- driver’s license number or state-issued identification card number; or
- financial account number, or credit or debit card number, with or without any required security code, access code, personal identification number or password, that would permit access to a person’s financial account.
- Nudity, pornography, and sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent or that violates local, state and national laws.
- Any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark rights; this includes “WAREZ” (copyrighted software that is distributed illegally), “mp3” files of copyrighted music, copyrighted photographs, text, video or artwork. If you don’t own the copyright or have express authorization and documented permission to use it, don’t put it on this site. (If you do have express permission you must say so clearly in your job notes). We will terminate the accounts of, and remove the pages of, repeat infringers.
- Any material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable; including posting other peoples’ private information.
- Any software, information, or other material that contains a virus, “Trojan Horse”, “worm” corrupted data, or any other harmful or damaging component.
- Hate propaganda or hate mongering, swearing, cussing, vulgarity, or fraudulent material or activity.
Customers who want to use our services and tools must agree to accept our email messages as part of using the site. We provide limited web space for business transactions between customers and us. The spirit of the provided web space is specifically intended as a storage facility for your digital files as long as they are needed to do business between us. Using the web space in any other way is a violation of our Terms of Service.
We do not allow MP3 files to be uploaded to our web space storage. We only use email to inform customers of job related activities and new benefits and features, to let them know of urgent problems on our site, and to present special customers-only opportunities to buy products and services. We keep these messages to a minimum. Anyone suspecting our posted content violates proprietary rights, including copyrights, must contact us immediately.
By submitting information or files to us, the submitter represent that the pages or files comply with our Terms of Service. If any third party brings a claim, lawsuit or other proceeding against us based on the submitter’s conduct or use of our services, submitter agrees to compensate us (including its officers, directors, employees and agents) for any and all losses, liabilities, damages or expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by us in connection with any such claim, lawsuit or proceeding.
We are the final arbiter of what IS and IS NOT allowed on our site. Further, we reserve the right to modify or remove anything submitted to this site, and to cancel access, at any time for any reason without prior notice. We are not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material submitted or posted on our site. Actions or activities that may cause termination of access include, but are not limited to:
- posting any content which violates our Terms of Service;
- using an email account in the registration of an account for this site that is not the submitter’s or that is or becomes inactive;
The personal profile information submitted to us remains the submitter’s property, but by submitting that information to us submitter grant us the right to use that information for internal marketing to submitter.
We do not sell our customer list. In addition, we reserve the right to release current or past customer information in the event we believe that an account is being or has been used in violation of the Terms of Service or to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, or when we deem it necessary or appropriate. By agreeing to the conditions of these Terms of Service, site users hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when we, at our sole discretion, determine the disclosure to be appropriate.
Use of our services is at the user’s sole risk. All our services are provided on an “AS IS” basis WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, CONSTRUCTIVE, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply in full. We make no guarantee of availability of service and reserve the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of our service.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS OR RECORDS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, CAUSED; ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; FILE CORRUPTION; COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE; NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE; OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD.
We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. By submitting any content, including without limitation, file postings user hereby signifies agreement to these Terms of Service.