Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
Payment card data never touches our servers or even our internal networks. Payment card data is routed directly to a designated payment processor. This virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access of payment card data via MyOrderDesk.
MyOrderDesk qualifies as a SAQ D Service Provider – Attestation of Compliance (AOC) available upon request
File Encryption Security
Protecting customer files that are transferred to you is another built-in feature:
- The SimpleSend file transfer option can use a password you designate to:
- Automatically encrypt the files,
- The encryption password is then needed to open the files.
- The Windows PDF2U file transfer option can use https to automatically use RC4 128bit encryption during the file transfer.
MyOrderDesk Data Center
The MyOrderDesk servers are physically housed in PagePath’s own locked storage racks in a world-class facility protected by:
- Video surveillance,
- Automated site backup,
- New firewall technology that assures your data remains safe and secure.
MyOrderDesk Server Reliability
Recognizing that those seeking a Service Level Agreement (SLA) have concerns about service reliability, below is an overview of the steps we’ve taken to keep your data secure and to keep downtime to an absolute minimum:
- Hosted within a leading international collocation facility featuring redundant Tier 1 Internet connections, N+1 redundant battery & diesel power, and redundant HVAC and 24×7 on-site security & technical support.
- Our systems include additional redundancies to mitigate any single point of failure from negatively affecting your operations.
- International automated monitoring system that will alert our administrators within 5 minutes of a service outage on a 24×7 basis.
- After-hours system maintenance and application upgrades with posted notices.
These steps have provided our customers with outstanding up times approaching 100%.