Giving Thanks

This Thursday, people of the United States celebrate Thanksgiving. While it is a time that we get together with family and friends to celebrate with dinner, football games, laughter and love, we also must remember that is truly a time of giving thanks.

PagePath Technologies is especially thankful for customers and prospect that continue to support our services, solution and content. Without you and your commitment to us, we would not  be as successful as we are. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

No matter where you live in this world, we can all take time to give thanks each and every day.

What are you thankful for in business? Please post your thanks in the comments below so that we can all share what we are thankful for.

2015-11-23T12:56:20+00:00

About the Author:

Joe Kern

9 Comments

1. Beth November 23, 2015 at 2:19 pm - Reply

I am thankful for the love of family and friends, those here with me and those that are no longer with me. I am thankful for my dog, Oliver who is my angel here on Earth! I am thankful that I get to be an Aunt to three amazing kids. I am thankful for my sister and brother-in-law, that they are wonderful parents. I am thankful for the never ending support and love of my parents and that they are still with me. I am thankful for my girlfriend and her love and support. I am thankful for my job and my co-workers. I am thankful for so much more than I can even begin to say. Namaste!

PS – I’m thankful for the tech support team at My Order Desk and all their help this year. They totally rock!

• Joe Kern
      Joe Kern November 23, 2015 at 4:35 pm - Reply

That is so wonderful Beth. We are thankful for you as well.

2. Greg Witek November 23, 2015 at 5:18 pm - Reply

I echo Joe’s message. In these days of financial and business pressures, including, for many of our print center customers, being pulled in several directions at the same time, your continued loyalty to our brand is the fuel on which we run! The thing that juices us for another day of outreach, servicing, and feeding our side of the Pay-As-You-Grow model. I am proud to be associated with each of our customers.

For my personal thanks, I have two sons getting married in less than a year, both of which are already talking about families of their own. How rewarding for my wife Lynn and I. How exciting too. Daughters in the family to break up the testosterone log jam (as my wife calls it) and maybe grandkids in a short time. Wow.

3. Adam November 23, 2015 at 6:22 pm - Reply

I’m thankful for the ability to grow and pursue your dreams without fear of the government overtaking you.

4. Scott Harvey
    Scott Harvey November 23, 2015 at 6:55 pm - Reply

I am thinking along the same lines as Beth… Thanksgiving gives our family a chance to catch up with close relatives from out of town, and to see our daughter who comes home from college. Our house becomes filled with laughter, hugs, smiles, camera flashes, and sometimes a few tears. It’s all worthwhile however, because we are with the people that we love the most. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

5. Dakota November 24, 2015 at 12:45 pm - Reply

I am thankful for the opportunity to work for PagePath Technologies, since joining this company I have done nothing but grow in knowledge and as a person!

6. Joe Kern November 24, 2015 at 5:10 pm - Reply

I am thankful for the freedom of our country. I am thankful for friends family and loved ones. Thankful that I have a job write conserve a wonderful community of people.

7. Larry Winters November 24, 2015 at 6:39 pm - Reply

This year brings big changes, challenges and new opportunities for me in the Print Industry. I’m very thankful to have these opportunities in the first place, and I’m excited about this Industry. In my short time with PagePath I have discovered that our customer base is full of individuals that are both very professional and personal as well. The sense of ownership and pride that I have experienced with our customers is very profound. In any industry, things are always changing and technology is always evolving, so it is exciting to be a part of a team that has been working with customer for over 15 years and know what is important to them. Being part of a team that provides a software tool that helps companies improve their operations, stay competitive and grow their business is very exciting for me.

On a personal note, I’m always very thankful for my health, family and friends. On an extra personal note, I’m thankful that the young man that recently asked for my daughter’s hand in marriage is someone that my wife and I like and approve of. It will certainly make his life easier as well:) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

8. Melissa Sienicki November 24, 2015 at 9:15 pm - Reply

I am thankful for another amazing year in the print industry, wonderful family and friends, and I’m looking forward to what 2016 brings. Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂