89 days ago my youngest daughter, Madeline Priscilla, stepped off a plane from Shanghai after finishing her sophomore year. I remember thinking, “Wow, she doesn’t leave for 90 days. That’s a long way off!” Well, tomorrow night my NYU world student heads to Ghana for her next adventure. UGH! The mixture of happiness for her and empty nest for me is unbearable! Godspeed, my beautiful girl. Let the Facetime begin!
- If you are in the Boston area, come to the wicked fun seminar I am putting on this Tuesday August 18. It’s called, “Why Aren’t You Selling More?” and you’ll leave with just shy of a million ideas for blowing up your sales volume. Hit this link to download the flier.
- The next Sales Challenge starts September 8. Invest $97 in your sales growth. Click here.
- The Road to Graph Expo-I’ll be riding to Chicago, leaving Boston on Tuesday Sept. 8. Look for the bike in Deb Corn’s Printerverse booth, all shined up.
- There are two opportunities to catch me at the show:
- The Millennial Project-A panel discussion of the issues surrounding selling to Millennials, featuring a group of buyers and marketing types in their 20s.
- Zen and the Art of Sales Maintenance-My presentation on how to be a sales self-starter.Check out the Graph Expo schedule for times and registration details.
- Want to catch me on the phone? Click here and book a free consult. Let’s talk!
- Take the Sales Assessment test. Receive free personalized feedback. Click here. FREE!
- Download a Whitepaper or two. Click here. FREE!
- Watch “The 25 Best Sales Tips EVER!” Click here. FREE!
Short Attention Span Webinars are sponsored by EPICOMM, Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services.
Both Bill and Kelly come from a print background with nearly 50 years of combined sales experience.
Epicomm―the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services―is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $80+ billion graphic communications industry in North America. It provides industry advocacy, management training, and a comprehensive slate of business-building solutions for companies in an evolving market environment.
MyOrderDesk. Is a leader in Web-to-Print storefronts.