I’m sitting at Gate 28 in Washington, awaiting departure of yet another delayed flight. Anyone who says, “You’re so lucky that you get to travel so much” doesn’t travel that much. Long day ahead, then a weekend of nothing, if I can help it.
New this week
- Happy 20th birthday to Madeline Priscilla Farquharson. I am ridiculously proud of you and will miss you like crazy when you head out for your latest adventure next week: NYU Accra in Ghana. The world needs to be prepared for you, not vice versa.
- The Sales Challenge: On Monday, a new Sales Challenge program begins and a new chance for you to grow your sales and, in particular, your new business. Just $97 and money-back guaranteed. Click here for more.
- Book some time with me…FREE! Got a sales challenge to discuss? Want to talk about your sales growth or your sales force or the future of your company? Now you can see my calendar and book an appointment.
- The Millennial Project: On Monday September 14, come to Graph Expo for a very special panel discussion. I’ve put together four millennial buyers, designers, and marketing heads to talk about their buying and communication preferences. If you struggle to break through to the “text me” generation, this is a must-attend event.
- Motorcycle ride update: I’ll leave Boston on Tuesday September 8 and make stops at Canon customers in Hartford, Columbus, and two in Chicago before parking the bike in Deb Corn’s Printerverse booth opposite Printing Impression. Go check her out.
- Take the Sales Assessment test. Receive free personalized feedback. Click here. FREE!
- Download a Whitepaper or two. Click here. FREE!
- Watch “The 25 Best Sales Tips EVER!” Click here. FREE!
Short Attention Span Webinars are sponsored by EPICOMM, Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services.
Both Bill and Kelly come from a print background with nearly 50 years of combined sales experience.
Epicomm―the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services―is a not-for-profit business management association representing companies in the $80+ billion graphic communications industry in North America. It provides industry advocacy, management training, and a comprehensive slate of business-building solutions for companies in an evolving market environment.
MyOrderDesk. Is a leader in Web-to-Print storefronts.