* Infographic Source: HubSpot
- The top factor driving purchasing decision (56%) is product quality.
- The most important store features driving purchasing decision (80%) is competitive pricing.
- 62% of buyers research big-ticket items in-shop before buying online.
- 9 out of 10 users say they watch videos about the products they may buy.
- The most shopped for item on smartphones is electronics (64%).
- 54% of buyers are smartphone owners.
- 76% of those who own smartphones use them while researching.
- 50% of consumers use smartphones while shopping to check prices, promotions, product reviews, or product information.
- 81% say posts from their friends directly influenced their purchasing decision.
- 44% of people are most likely to engaged with branded content that contains pictures.
- 40% of people are most likely to engage with branded content that contains videos.
How do these statistics influence your selling strategy?