MyOrderDesk Release Notes – #0181 – April 4 2013
The following items have been updated or released to the MyOrderDesk Web-to-Print solution.
- Completely rebuilt File Library to replace the Image Library. Easier uploads and improved file management!
- Added floating side bar on forms that will stay pinned to the top of the window when scrolling
- Enhanced Job Logs to show more detail
- The Send Files & Orders menu is now searchable
- Docmart Menus now display quantity pull down where specified
- Job Numbers no longer append to the Job Description when reordering
- ‘Locked’ and ‘Favorite’ jobs are no longer greyed out – Alert added when clicked
- Formbuilder performance improvement with DocMart Items
- Cart Checkouts have been enhanced with many new alerts
- Tweaked non-cart based jobs to prevent restart approval process when locked
- Enhanced Radio button column performance