Name the movie that these famous lines are from:
- “I’ve got some bad news, folks. Christmas has been canceled.”
- “Lord, help the mister, that comes between me and my sister. And lord help the sister, that comes between me and my man.”
- “Do you really think I would check thousands of little lights if I didn’t think the extension cord was plugged in?”
- “Your Santa Claus is intoxicated!”
- “I won’t let all this commercialism ruin my Christmas.”
- “You’re soft! You’re sloppy! You’re unruly! You’re undisciplined … and I never saw anything look so wonderful in my whole life.”
- “Oh sure – imagination is when you can see things but they’re not really there.”
- “Okay, this is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back?”
- “You see gum on the street, leave it there. It isn’t free candy.”
- Charlie, stay away from those things. They’re reindeer, you don’t know where they’ve been. They all look like they’ve got key lime disease.
Answer the following:
- Who wrote the original story that “A Christmas Story” was based on?
- According to the 2003 Movie “Elf” what is the best way to spread Christmas Cheer?
- What was the name of the angel that helped James Stewart in “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
- In the 1988 film “Scrooge,” the character played by Bill Murray is a cold-hearted…?
- What State is the movie “White Christmas” based in?
- Who lost $8,000 in It’s a Wonderful Life?
- What was the name of Rudolph’s dogsled driving friend?
- In A Charlie Brown Christmas, who plays the dusty innkeeper in the Christmas play?
- In It’s A Wonderful Life, what two friends share their names with two Sesame Street characters?
- Which hospital is Kris Kringle taken to in Miracle on 34th Street?
- In National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, with what is Clark planning to surprise the family as a present?
- In what building does Buddy the Elf’s biological father work?
Post your answers below. Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!