I saw this video on YouTube this morning, so I thought it would be fun to do a numbers trivia as well.
- What actor was offered the role of 007 for The Living Daylights, but lost out due to his contractual obligations for the TV series Remington Steele?
a-Colin Firth, b-Tom Selleck, c-Pierce Brosnan, d- Stellan Skarsgard.
- What number was assigned to the captive title character on TV’s The Prisoner?
a-2, b-3, c-5, d-6.
- Zero, Plato and Killer are friends of the title character of what comic strip?
a-“Beetle Bailey,” b-“Betty Boop,” c-“Little Iodine,” d-“Zippy the Pinhead.”
- Who played the former Borg, Seven of Nine, on Star Trek: Voyager?
a-Jeri Ryan, b-Roxann Dawson, c-Jennifer Lien, d-Suzie Plakson.
- Who played Number Two, the head henchman of Dr. Evil, in the Austin Powers movies?
a-Will Patton, b-Bill Campbell, c-Robert Wagner, d-Samuel L. Jackson.
- What rock band had a 1980 hit with the song “Hey 19?”
a-Blood, Sweat & Tears, b-Steely Dan, c-The Edgar Winter Group, d-ZZ Top.
- In 1963, Charles Schulz added a new kid to the “Peanuts” neighborhood whose name consisted of what number?
a-3, b-4, c-5, d-7.
- Zero Mostel won a Tony Award for his performance as the title character in which Broadway musical?
a-Jesus Christ: Superstar, b-The Music Man, c-Pal Joey, d-Fiddler on the Roof.
- Which title TV character had a best friend named Six?
a-Hannah Montana, b-Blossom, c-Punky Brewster, d-Moesha.
- Maxwell Smart was Agent 86 on TV’s Get Smart.What was the number assigned to his partner-wife, played by Barbara Feldon?
a-13, b-24, c-36, d-99.