1. Who played Eliza Doolittle in the original Broadway production of My Fair Lady?
a-Mary Martin, b-Audrey Hepburn, c-Julie Andrews, d-Wendy Hiller.
2. Which composer’s last original Broadway production was Silk Stockings?
a-Cole Porter, b-George Gershwin, c-Eubie Blake, d-Irving Berlin.
3. In 1997, Cats became the longest-running show on Broadway, surpassing the previous record set by what show?
a-A Chorus Line, b-The Fantasticks, c-Oh Calcutta, d-Hair.
4. Which Broadway musical featured the songs “You Can’t Get A Man With A Gun,” “Anything You Can Do” and “Show Business”?
a-Kismet, b-Gypsy, c-Calamity Jane, d-Annie Get Your Gun
5. What Pulitzer-Prize winning play, satirizing big business and the U.S. government, ran for 837 performances on Broadway in the 1930s?
a-Annie, b-You Can’t Take It With You, c-The More the Merrier, d-Of Thee I Sing.
6.Which 1994 Broadway play was the first live stage production by Disney?
a-Aida, b-Aladdin, c-The Lion King, d-Beauty and the Beast.
7. Anthony Rapp, Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs and Adam Pascal were among the original cast members of which Tony-winning Broadway musical?
a-The Producers, b-Rent, c-Gypsy, d-Chicago.
8. Which playwright’s first work to appear on Broadway was Come Blow Your Horn in 1961?
a-Christopher Durang, b-Cole Porter, c-Neil Simon, d-Sid Caesar.
9. Which actress starred on Broadway in the one-woman show I’m Still Here…Damn It!?
a-Lily Tomlin, b-Sandra Bernhard, c-Patti LuPone, d-Elaine Stritch.
10. Who played Willy Loman in the Broadway debut of Death of a Salesman?
a-Humphrey Bogart, b-Lee J. Cobb, c-Marlon Brando, d-E.G. Marshall.