01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don’t know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________________.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show.
03 ‘Get your kicks, _____ _____ _____.’
04. ‘The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.’
05. ‘In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.’
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we ‘danced’ under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the ‘_____________.’
07. Nestle’s makes the very best . . . . _______________.’
08. Satchmo was America ‘s ‘Ambassador of Goodwill.’ Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ____ ___________.
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, ‘Good Night, and ‘________ ________. ‘
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their_________ _________.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________ & _______________.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, ‘the day the music died.’ This was a tribute to ___________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50’s and 60’s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the __________ __________.
Post the answers if you know them.
Check back on Friday for the answers.